Saturday, May 02, 2009

Popping In

Working on print galleys for Fall Into Me.

Booksigning for Memories of Us went relatively well -- my mother and sisters always come to hang out and I did sell several copies as well as copies from my backlist. One lady bought my entire backlist -- that was really cool.

Need to be working on Gone as well as my anthology novella. See print galley note above. ;-)

Came home with three books today. Had the hardest time picking them out. Leigh and I talked about both of us being in a reading slump. Not sure what's going on with me, but nothing seems to appeal. Maybe once school is out . . .

1 comment:

Moira Rogers - Bree said...

When am I getting to buy Hearts Awakened in print anyway? Huh? :D

And don't worry, I will beat you at novella procrastination hardcore if we end up hearing about this house this week. I'm freaking out pretty much constantly while I wait to hear about the offer. Eeeek!